NSPA supports energy conference
20 August 2014
The Conference and Industry Exhibition “Innovative Energy Solutions for Military Application” (IESMA 2014) will take place in Vilnius, Lithuania on 12-14 November, 2014.
The event is organized by the NATO Energy Security Centre of Excellence, with the support of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Georgia, the Ministry of Defence of the United Kingdom, NATO‘s Emerging Security Challenges Division and NSPA.
The objectives of the event are:
- To accelerate the transfer of innovative energy technologies from the civilian to the military sector;
- To stimulate the implementation of standard energy efficient and environmentally responsive technologies in the field;
- To advance the adaptation of cutting edge technologies for practical use in the military;
- To raise awareness of industrial and scientific communities of military interest of these technologies;
- To raise military awareness of the available technologies.
The registration to the event has started; you can find more information about taking part in the event as a participant, speaker, exhibitor or media representative in the official website of IESMA 2014 and Flyer.