Planning Underway for NATO Agencies Day at NSPA
22 January 2014
NSPA will host a NATO Agency GM Day next month to foster understanding and cooperation among NATO’s current agencies and senior NATO HQ leadership.
This event is the second of its kind following on from the first-ever NATO Agencies Days last September at NATO HQ.
Attendees will include representatives of the following agencies:
- NATO Standardization Agency (NSA),
- NATO Alliance Ground Surveillance Management Agency (NAGSMA>
- NATO Eurofighter and Tornado Management Agency (NETMA),
- NATO Communications and Information Agency (NCIA),
- NATO Airborne Early Warning & Control Programme Management Agency (NAPMA),
- NATO Science and Technology Organization (STO),
- NATO Medium Extended Air Defence System Design and Development, Production and Logistics Management Agency (NAMEADSMA),
- NATO Helicopter Design and Development, Production and Logistics Management Agency (NAHEMA) and,
- NATO Support Agency (NSPA).
The day-long meeting during the last week of February will feature presentations from all agencies, provide an opportunity for the General Managers to build cooperation and include several high level guest speakers from NATO HQ. According to General Manager Mike Lyden, “This meeting of the NATO Agency General Managers and Chief Scientist is a follow-on to the successful NATO Agencies Day held at NATO Headquarters in September 2013. We are excited about the opportunity to exchange ideas and best practices across this senior group of key NATO leaders.”