The www.nspa.nato.int website is intended as a public service for viewing and retrieving information pertaining to the NATO Support and Procurement Agency (NSPA). It is to be one-way in nature and is not intended to directly or indirectly create a public forum. The website and all its content are considered to be in the public domain and may be freely downloaded, distributed or copied for any lawful, worthy and ethical purpose, except as limited by the following rules:
- Material can be downloaded and copied for non-commercial purposes only.
- The website may not be reproduced, copied, mirrored, distributed, sold or used, in part or in whole, for any commercial purpose.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on the website are prohibited.
- The website will not be used for advertising or product endorsement.
If you have any questions or comments about the information presented herein, please forward them to the .
Use of the Website
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that information presented in the website is correct and up to date, NSPA provides it without any warranty, expressed or implied; assumes no liability for any loss, damage or financial consequences that may results from its access or use. Specifically, NSPA does not warrant that:
- Functions contained in the website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Faults will be promptly corrected.
- The accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information on the website or obtained from external links.
- The website or hosting server is free of viruses or other harmful or intrusive components.
Unless otherwise stated, the compilation of all content on this website including text, graphics, logos, icons, and images is the exclusive property of NSPA or its content suppliers. Information may therefore be reproduced, in part or in whole, for non-commercial purposes on terms that:
- NSPA is acknowledged as the source.
- Users exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the material reproduced.
- The reproduction is not represented as an official version of the original material or made in affiliation with or with the endorsement of NSPA.
The NSPA logos are not to be used without a prior, specific and written authorization provided to the user by the NSPA.
Third-Party Hyperlinks Notice
This website contains hyperlinks and references to third-party websites that help provide generic information and context about the Agency. While these links are reviewed periodically to ensure their continued suitability, they are primarily provided as convenience to visitors and NSPA has no control over them nor is responsible for their content. As such, users are reminded that:
- Appearance of a link does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation or favoring by NSPA of the website, information, products, services, or positions contained therein
- NSPA is not responsible for the functioning of the hyperlinks as it does not control availability of linked pages.
- NSPA does not exercise any editorial control over the information found at these locations and specific questions regarding the information should be directed to the appropriate organization.
Incoming Hyperlinks to the NSPA Website
Any website may link to the NSPA website without prior permission so long as it conforms to the following :
- Using only text links to access the NSPA website
- Not advocating or engaging in activities in violation of NATO or NSPA regulations
- Not framing the NSPA website or obscuring its copyright notices
- Respecting the Copyright Notice that governs materials published on the website
- Not expressing or implying that NSPA endorses the linking website’s contents, products, advertisers or sponsors
Privacy and Security Notice
NSPA does not employ invasive Internet technology to collect personal information such as names, phone numbers or e-mail addresses without the user’s explicit consent. Personal information is normally solicited to respond to queries or provide the services being accessed. When submitted online, personal information will be stored electronically; its confidentiality maintained to the same extent as information obtained through other means; and will not be disclosed outside the Agency.
Automated Collection of Information
NSPA may collect information and statistics to assist with the following activities. None of the collected information is used to identify users and it is scheduled for regular destruction.
- Website Security – network traffic may be monitored to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Website Management – Information can be collected for improving website performance or diagnosing technical problems.
- Website Usage - NSPA may use session cookies; i.e. tokens that remain active only until the browser is closed, to gather information to assess website usage. NSPA does not use persistent cookies; i.e. tokens that remain after the browser is closed.