NATO Trust Fund projects
NATO has developed a number of partnership tools and mechanisms to support cooperation with partner countries through a mix of policies, programmes, action plans and other arrangements. Many tools are focused on the important priorities of building capabilities and interoperability, and supporting defence and security-related reform.
Amongst the tools developed, the Partnership policy enables individual Allies and partners to support security and defence-related projects and build capabilities in partner countries through individual Trust Funds.
Trust Funds are voluntary, nationally-led and funded projects established under the framework of the NATO Partnership for Peace Trust Fund policy and focusing on security and defence-related projects. With about 30 projects launched since 2000, this policy has proven to be a very effective tool combining practical support to a nation with a high degree of public diplomacy.
NSPA has acted as project executing agent in most of the Trust Fund projects, leveraging project management, commercial and expert technical skills available within the Agency as well as strong links to MoDs.
Further details of many of the projects and procedures are available within the pages below.
For further information please contact :
NSPA does not stock weapon systems or ammunition in any of its facilities.
- Alliance Future Surveillance and Control (AFSC)
- Supply management and automation
- Maintenance, repair, engineering and calibration
- Naval Logistics Support
- Random Brokerage
- NATO Logistics Stock Exchange (NLSE)
- General Procurement Shared Services (GPSS)
- Demilitarization, Dismantling, and Disposal
- NATO Trust Fund projects
- Environmental Protection and Energy Efficiency Services
- Logistics Data Management
- Logistics Documentation Support
- Configuration Management
- NSPA Routing Hub
- BASELOG Codification Programme
- NATO Codification Support
- Interactive Electronic Technical Publications (IETPs)
- NATO Master Catalogue of References for Logistics (NMCRL)
- Electronic NATO Ammunition DataBase (eNADB)
- Electronic Customer Information Sytem (eCIS)
Last Update : 15 January 2019