Logistics Documentation Support
NSPA manages the logistics documentation for a number of equipments and weapon systems. The documentation ranges from basic user manuals to complex technical data packages.
Management activities involve issuing copies of master documents from the central library, keeping manuals up-to-date to reflect configuration management activities performed regarding the equipment, or producing Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETMs). All this requires the input of specialists, including engineers, technicians, logisticians, librarians, technical writers and editors working in the Programme Offices. NSPA also provides regular information bulletins containing details of forthcoming equipment modifications and kits.
As part of its documentation management activities, NSPA distributes complete documents and relevant updates to users, tailored to their profiles and particular needs, in various maintenance sites throughout NATO.
For further information, contact the Programme Office responsible for the system in which you are interested. For a general query, contact the .
- Alliance Future Surveillance and Control (AFSC)
- Supply management and automation
- Maintenance, repair, engineering and calibration
- Naval Logistics Support
- Random Brokerage
- NATO Logistics Stock Exchange (NLSE)
- General Procurement Shared Services (GPSS)
- Demilitarization, Dismantling, and Disposal
- NATO Trust Fund projects
- Environmental Protection and Energy Efficiency Services
- Logistics Data Management
- Logistics Documentation Support
- Configuration Management
- NSPA Routing Hub
- BASELOG Codification Programme
- NATO Codification Support
- Interactive Electronic Technical Publications (IETPs)
- NATO Master Catalogue of References for Logistics (NMCRL)
- Electronic NATO Ammunition DataBase (eNADB)
- Electronic Customer Information Sytem (eCIS)