The Tiger helicopter is the result of a multi-national project whose production is being directed by OCCAR (Organisation conjointe de coopération en matière d’armement - Organisation for Joint Armament Cooperation).
NSPA has been entrusted by OCCAR with materiel support activities for the Tiger helicopter to be performed in accordance with the ASD 2000M Specification.
NSPA does not stock weapon systems or ammunition in any of its facilities.
For further information please contact :
- Alliance Future Surveillance and Control (AFSC)
- Supply management and automation
- Maintenance, repair, engineering and calibration
- Naval Logistics Support
- Random Brokerage
- NATO Logistics Stock Exchange (NLSE)
- General Procurement Shared Services (GPSS)
- Demilitarization, Dismantling, and Disposal
- NATO Trust Fund projects
- Environmental Protection and Energy Efficiency Services
- Logistics Data Management
- Logistics Documentation Support
- Configuration Management
- NSPA Routing Hub
- BASELOG Codification Programme
- NATO Codification Support
- Interactive Electronic Technical Publications (IETPs)
- NATO Master Catalogue of References for Logistics (NMCRL)
- Electronic NATO Ammunition DataBase (eNADB)
- Electronic Customer Information Sytem (eCIS)