SPIKE Missile System
Spike is a multi-purpose precision weapon system family. The Spike missiles comprise a fire-and-forget, medium range antitank and urban warfare missiles (MR), long-range multi-purpose tactical missiles with fire&forget plus capabilities (LR) and multi-purpose, multi-platform missile system with a range of up to 8 km (ER). The Spike System has been developed by Rafael Advanced Defense Systems, Israel.
The Spike launchers go from man-portable and vehicle mounted to Naval or Helicopter applications.
The missiles in this family have sophisticated electro-optic CCD or IR sensors for operation day and night and in adverse weather conditions coupled with a tandem warhead.
Their lofted trajectories enable the warhead to hit the target at its most vulnerable part with pinpoint precision.
The Spike Missile System is supported by NSPA in the following areas:
- DLM/OSM maintenance
- Configuration management
- Stock management
- Engineering services
- Service life enhancement
- On-site support
NSPA does not stock weapon systems or ammunition in any of its facilities.
For further information please contact :
- Alliance Future Surveillance and Control (AFSC)
- Supply management and automation
- Maintenance, repair, engineering and calibration
- Naval Logistics Support
- Random Brokerage
- NATO Logistics Stock Exchange (NLSE)
- General Procurement Shared Services (GPSS)
- Demilitarization, Dismantling, and Disposal
- NATO Trust Fund projects
- Environmental Protection and Energy Efficiency Services
- Logistics Data Management
- Logistics Documentation Support
- Configuration Management
- NSPA Routing Hub
- BASELOG Codification Programme
- NATO Codification Support
- Interactive Electronic Technical Publications (IETPs)
- NATO Master Catalogue of References for Logistics (NMCRL)
- Electronic NATO Ammunition DataBase (eNADB)
- Electronic Customer Information Sytem (eCIS)