Night Vision and Optronics (NVO)
Night Vision and Optronics Equipment comprises thermal imager cameras, night vision devices and electro-optical systems used in the battlefield for surveillance, target designation and reconnaissance.
The range of equipment includes thermal imagers such as Sophie, Seespot III and Catherine XP, image intensifiers such as Monie, Kite, or MINI N/SEAS and Laser Range finders such as LF28A or Vector 21B.
NSPA has in house repair and test facilities for Sophie and Catherine XP thermal imagers as well as for image intensifiers and is establishing maintenance contracts with industry NVO equipment support requirements that cannot be met within existing national capabilities.
NSPA does not stock weapon systems or ammunition in any of its facilities.
For further information please contact :
- Alliance Future Surveillance and Control (AFSC)
- Supply management and automation
- Maintenance, repair, engineering and calibration
- Naval Logistics Support
- Random Brokerage
- NATO Logistics Stock Exchange (NLSE)
- General Procurement Shared Services (GPSS)
- Demilitarization, Dismantling, and Disposal
- NATO Trust Fund projects
- Environmental Protection and Energy Efficiency Services
- Logistics Data Management
- NSPA User Manual – Requisitioning
- Logistics Documentation Support
- Configuration Management
- NSPA Routing Hub
- BASELOG Codification Programme
- NATO Codification Support
- Interactive Electronic Technical Publications (IETPs)
- NATO Master Catalogue of References for Logistics (NMCRL)
- Electronic NATO Ammunition DataBase (eNADB)
- Electronic Customer Information Sytem (eCIS)