The Leopard is a main battle tank (MBT) operated in several NATO Armed Forces as well as in non-NATO countries.
The newer versions of Leopard MBT are equipped with angled arrow-shaped turret armor and feature digital fire control systems with laser rangefinders, a fully stabilized main gun and coaxial machine gun, and advanced night vision and sighting equipment.
The tank has the ability to engage moving targets while moving over rough terrain.
The Leopard is supported by NSPA in the following areas:
- Configuration management
- Engineering services
- Technical assistance
- On-site support
NSPA does not stock weapon systems or ammunition in any of its facilities.
For further information please contact :
- Alliance Future Surveillance and Control (AFSC)
- Supply management and automation
- Maintenance, repair, engineering and calibration
- Naval Logistics Support
- Random Brokerage
- NATO Logistics Stock Exchange (NLSE)
- General Procurement Shared Services (GPSS)
- Demilitarization, Dismantling, and Disposal
- NATO Trust Fund projects
- Environmental Protection and Energy Efficiency Services
- Logistics Data Management
- Logistics Documentation Support
- Configuration Management
- NSPA Routing Hub
- BASELOG Codification Programme
- NATO Codification Support
- Interactive Electronic Technical Publications (IETPs)
- NATO Master Catalogue of References for Logistics (NMCRL)
- Electronic NATO Ammunition DataBase (eNADB)
- Electronic Customer Information Sytem (eCIS)